Summer 2021 Intern - Creative Development & Programming
Studio City, CA
Drama Development Intern - Spring 2021 (Remote)
The Drama Development department at CBS is looking for a passionate, driven and engaged student to join their team for the spring semester. This remote internship requires 2 full days/week of availability. Students may be in any location, but must be available to work from 9am-5:30pm pacific standard time.
• Review writer/director samples and provide brief coverage with analysis
• Create/maintain spreadsheets for various development databases
• Read the story areas, outlines, and drafts for all the development projects
• Working on independent tasks/projects as needed by the development team
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
• Must be available 2-3 full days per week from 9am-5:30pm PST.
• Must have a computer with internet access.
• Must have a passion for Television and the entertainment industry.
• Eager to learn, self-starter and ability to work independently.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous internship experience is preferred.
• A demonstrated interest in Television/Film is required.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.