Spring Intern - Strategic Marketing
Remote / Virtual
Casting Intern - Spring 2021 (Remote)
The Talent & Casting department at CBS is looking for a passionate, driven and engaged student to join their team for the spring semester. This remote internship requires 2-3 full days/week of availability. Students may be in any location, but must be available to work from 9am-5:30pm pacific standard time.
• Observe calls regarding the casting of CBS projects
• Observe rehearsals of the annual CBS Diversity Showcase
• Track and input diversity data of all CBS casting for annual diversity report
• Assist with creation of casting reports and contact grids
• Work closely with members of the casting team to complete projects, put together materials, etc.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship
• Must be available 2-3 full days per week from 9am-5:30pm PST
• Must have a computer with internet access
• Must be reliable and comfortable working independently
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Word and internet research
• The ability to adapt to a fast paced and quickly changing environment
• Must have a passion for the entertainment industry, specifically casting
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.