Summer Intern - Privacy Tech Team
In this always connected world, downtime is not an option. With the threat of cyber-attacks, increased reliance on technology that cannot afford to have down time and increased natural disasters - it is important that our business not only have a plan - but instead find ways to operationalize resilience so we can adapt and be agile despite unforeseen disruptions. Whether you major in computer science, cybersecurity, business systems or management - this position offers a unique opportunity to see how technology solutions and the media / production / corporate business converge. You will be a member of a team that works across the globe with technology and business stakeholders to understand risk, manage risk, develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans and validate those plans to ensure we can continue business despite unforeseen impacts.
This position supports the Global Technology Resilience and Business Continuity team in delivering services for the ViacomCBS technology resilience and business continuity program. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills as well as demonstrate attention to detail. Customer service experience is ideal as we partner with different business stake holders from across the business. This position reports to the Vice President, Global Technology Resilience and Business Continuity.
• Work with team members for the gathering and documenting of business information supporting risk assessments (RA), business impact analyses (BIA), business continuity or disaster recovery.
• Support the migration to Fusion risk management and the validation and testing of application program interfaces (APIs) with Service Now and Onsolve's emergency notification application, Send Word Now.
• Consolidate and analyze data and create reports as needed.
• Work closely with the team to maintain business continuity plan information in Fusion Risk Management, providing technical support for business stake holders working on plan management activities in the pandemic, business continuity or disaster recovery application suite as required.
• Provide coordinator, reporting and record maintenance support related to the testing of new disaster recovery solutions on premise and in the cloud.
• Provide support for special projects, key activities and business initiatives.
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to contend with exposure to upper management.
• Must have the ability to plan for, prioritize and execute multiple recurring ad hoc tasks.
• Strong computer skills required including Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Visio.
• Must possess strong logic and reasoning skills.
• Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a true customer service orientation towards internal clients.
• Collaborative, team spirit.
• Absolute integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.