Summer Intern - Commerce
The ViacomCBS Privacy Team instruments and orchestrates privacy strategy and compliance in collaboration with the legal department across all ViacomCBS divisions and brands.
The ViacomCBS Privacy Team is looking for an exceptional summer intern with a passion for media, tech, and privacy. You'll be part of the team responsible for a wide range of privacy and data protection projects. You'll work in close collaboration with different teams around the company and will help us build scalable tools and processes to keep the data of the people that use our services safe.
• Work on projects related to ongoing compliance with data protection and privacy laws, advertising industries and related requirements
• Support adoption of operational processes with product, engineering teams, and other stakeholders across the company
• Help support day-to-day functions of the ViacomCBS Privacy Team including:Maintaining and updating internal privacy portal and tools
-Assist in conducting annual review of materials, processes, and assets
-Maintaining and updating internal privacy portal and tools
-Help review responses to Privacy Questionnaires for new processes and vendors
-Assist with tracking metrics and requirements
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and good at multitasking
• A real world, collaborative approach to problem-solving with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment.
• Top notch verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a collegial, fast-paced team.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
You might also have -
• Experience with Privacy Technologies such as OneTrust & TrustArc
• Knowledge of data related initiatives such as ingestion, report and dashboard creation, analytics and site tracking implementation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g39955-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.