Summer Intern - Social Media
Remote / Virtual
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the Company Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium Company content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service Company All Access, ad-supported streaming across our Company digital properties and Company Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver Company content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Summer 2021 Marketing Intern for All Access Originals will work with the Originals team to coordinate the implementation, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns, delivering new viewers and subscribers for current and new All Access Original Series.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to increase exposure of Originals in our owned, earned and paid media channels
• Organization and delivery of creative materials to various teams
• Performing and reviewing analysis on the success of our Originals marketing campaigns
• Identifying and developing incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
You might also have -
• Strong interest in entertainment content
• Pursuing a degree in marketing
• Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office Products
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.