Summer Intern - Live Streaming Video
Remote / Virtual
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
The Digital Video team produces series and videos that mainly populate the MTV & VH1 digital platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tik Tok, as well as each brand's app and website. The team is comprised of producers, associate producers, editors, production coordinators, and production assistants.
The MTV/VH1 Digital Operations intern will help the overall Digital Video team at large by working closely with the team's coordinating producer, production coordinator, and post supervisor to help ensure that projects are moving forward on schedule and tracked properly for archiving purposes.
• Work closely with Post Supervisor, staying up to date on project calendars and compiling final deliverables of projects to distribute for publishing including thumbnails, promotional materials, and closed caption files
• Update MTV/VH1 Digital Originals Archive tracker on a daily basis as new videos are delivered
• Keep track of award submissions and results
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Dedication to punctuality, organization, and attention to detail
• Experience with Google Drive, including Docs and Sheets
• General knowledge of and/or interest in MTV + VH1 linear and digital content
You might also have -
• Experience with digital video production and post-production
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere and Photoshop
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.