Summer Intern - Masters - Partnerships and Program Marketing
Remote / Virtual
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the ViacomCBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access/Paramount+, streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however, and wherever they want to consume it.
The Media Strategy Intern helps plan and execute paid acquisition marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels for the CBS All Access/Paramount+ subscription service.
• Partnering with internal and external media teams to plan upper-funnel marketing campaigns and ensure marketing goals are being met.
• Analyzing reports and making recommendations for future initiatives across paid channels.
• Defining objectives and target audiences, researching insights, and developing marketing strategies.
• Assisting with performing post-analyses of marketing campaigns to garner findings.
• Staying up to date on the latest trends and finding new opportunities for the brand.
• Advocating for data-driven decision making, demonstrating both external partners and internal resources.
• Liaise with media channel owners and key marketing partners to implement best practices across paid media tactics using ViacomCBS first and third-party data to inform decisions while staying true to the brand.
• Analyze key performance indicators on an ongoing basis to ensure campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend - focus on media channels that deliver strong awareness and consideration to subscribe to the service.
• Work across teams to understand & map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms.
• Help lead reporting on upper-funnel marketing performance
• Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or Bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.