Summer Intern - Data Engineer
The Portals and Collaboration team is part of the ViacomCBS Technology group responsible for supporting enterprise-wide collaboration applications. Some of the applications in our portfolio include Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, Workplace, and Slack. The applications supported allow employees to work effectively together.
• Preparing webpage mockups of UI requests from business
• Work with manager to produce site wireframe flows.
• Updating Service Now Incidents and JIRA tickets that are older than 30 days.
• Assist in validating/testing new web applications
• Technical documentation
• Perform operational support for incident and request fulfillment within defined service levels
• Research on our collaboration technology and provide opportunities to improve our existing capabilities
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Working towards a degree in technology or graphic design
• Prepare webpage mockups based on business requirements on the fly
• Able to follow directions and think independently when required.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
You might also have -
• Experience in generating and updating documentation.
• Creative thinker who can devise solutions for complex problems
• Has worked with cross functional operational teams
• Work calmly under high pressure situations.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.