Summer Intern - Client Tech Service Delivery
The Data technology team is an agile and dynamic group who is passionate about developing reliable data platform to facilitate internal groups to process data more efficiently. Our team collaborates across number of business units to design and implement reusable frameworks for different data teams. We use Google Cloud Platform to process large volumes of data from multiple vendors enabling our BI, Yield, Finance and marketings teams to focus on data-driven insights.
We will be developing a Customer Data Platform for increasing our customer base and revenue growth. You will be working with other data engineers and develop data pipelines required for Customer Data Platform by sourcing data from various internal and external data sources.
• Participate in design discussions
• Collaborate with other engineers within the team
• Develop data pipelines with acceptable data quality
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
You might also have -
• Experience with Google Cloud
• Experience with Microservices
Python Web Framework (e.g. Flask, Django, Tornado)
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.