Summer Intern - Front End UI Developer
We facilitate providing powerful technology solutions in production, distribution, broadcast, media streaming, finance and advertising for partners on five continents.
As an Application Software Developer Intern, you will work under the direction of an experienced developer, attend daily status meetings, and help build & maintain enterprise level applications. These contributions will be split across bug remediation, solving technical debt, and implementing new features.
• Participate in collaboration session, technical design
• Participate in feature implementation
• Participate in retrospectives, daily standup
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work remotely.
• An understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and best practices.
• Familiarity with object-oriented programming languages such as C# or Java.
• An understanding of SQL and application of RDBMS concepts and best practices.
• Quickly able to learn, leverage and incorporate new technology and methodologies on own initiative.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
You might also have -
• Proficiency with C#, Entity Framework, and ASP.Net
• Proficiency with TSQL and SQL Server 2016
• Familiarity with source control system such as TFS or GIT.
• Familiarity with productivity software such as Microsoft Office or Google Docs
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.