Intern - Brand Marketing Placement, Kids
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job:
• As the Brand Marketing intern you will support the organisation in growing Warner Media's Kids brands - both platform brands (e.g. Cartoon Network) as well as show brands (e.g. We Bare Bears, Teen Titans Go) across EMEA, supporting the brand management and marketing team.
• In particular, the Intern will support the ongoing development of key brands, assist in the delivery of EMEA brand initiatives and marketing & communications campaigns. Some degree of administrative and organisational work will be required.
You will be responsible for delivering premiums, branding and communications materials and supporting the team in delivering the brand and comms strategies. In addition to this you will be responsible for:
• Marketing Asset Co-ordination: Facilitate asset sharing (e.g. on-air and off-air campaign materials, marketing and commercial presentations) to and from the EMEA and local stakeholders to achieve maximum consistency, alignment and high standards as well as up-to-date results.
• Brand Content Delivery: Supporting the Marketing team in the delivery of editorial brand content for YouTube and Social Media for use by teams across EMEA. Includes supporting with creative briefs for content and working with teams who are creating assets, liaising with production to localise content and metadata. Liaising with teams across EMEA to schedule content across vertical YouTube and Social Media channels. Keeping up to date with latest digital content trends and identify opportunities for brand content.
• Planning and Evaluating: Support the team in the coordination, planning and activation of long-term brand marketing plans and initiatives. Proactively contribute to brainstorming sessions as an equal member of the team. Building case studies of internal and external campaigns to inform brand strategies and best practice. Invest time in understanding the kids brands market and the opportunities available to WarnerMedia. Work with research teams to pull data and insights to help shape marketing campaign plans and brand strategy.
• Admin and Organisation: Collate and distribute brand and marketing info across EMEA for licensing and sales purposes. Support summits, trade shows and key events where needed. Raising purchase orders. Supporting internal and external meetings, booking meeting rooms, preparing agendas and taking minutes.
• Information Sharing: Liaise with local marketing teams and business divisions to gather information about all key marketing projects. Create reports and PowerPoint decks that communicate latest brand plans and activity ensuring regional and local teams have the latest information.
• You must be a current University student in your 2nd year of study, looking to spend your 3rd year on placement and graduating no earlier than July 2023.
• Interested in career in marketing, brand management or comms
• Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail
• Pays attention to detail to achieve high quality standards
• Good planning and time management skills
• Team Player
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Able to manage projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes
• Able to analyze problems effectively and take necessary actions to resolve
• Experience using MS Office, especially PowerPoint
• Second European language or Arabic is desirable but not essential
What WM can offer you:
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WM Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 28th November 2021. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyobw0-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.