- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionCAA ICON - Summer 2023 Project Management Intern (Milwaukee)
Become a Part of the CAA ICON Team
WHO WE ARE:
CAA ICON is the world's-leading owners representative and strategic management consulting firm for public and private sports and entertainment facility owners/operators, professional franchises, and leagues.
With more than 50 sports, entertainment, and public assembly projects and over 1,000 consulting engagements, CAA ICON has managed the development of many of the most successful venues around the world, spanning 11 professional sports leagues, totaling nearly $20 billion.
CAA ICON offers world-class service in the areas of project management, strategic advisory, feasibility and planning, and beyond.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You're a collaborative team member who can successfully manage multiple, competing priorities in a deadline-driven environment. A self-motivated and detailed oriented individual with a basic knowledge of building construction experience.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will provide support to either our company operations or a project field team by assisting in various office, coordination, and communication responsibilities at the direction of your reporting Director.
WHAT WILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
• Support of daily needs including but not limited to deliveries/mailing, scanning, document development, maintaining tracking logs
• Coordinate and maintain a master calendar for the project team, and effectively manage all scheduled activities, meeting invites, conference call lines, etc.
• Assist with the maintenance of files
• Monitor, screen and assist in managing email, mail, and telephone communications for the team using proper knowledge and judgment
• Attend all regularly scheduled meetings as required; taking notes and keeping meeting minutes as required
• Utilize excellent time management skills to plan, organize and coordinate the administrative aspects of the Project's activities and office functions
• Assist with the planning of all events and special projects
• Assist with obtaining project data to establish project schedules
• Assist with monitoring and forecasting budgets, contracting costs, and actual cost expenditures
• Assist with contract administration, project correspondence, and document control
• Assist with log submittals and processing of RFIs. Assist with coordinating subcontractors, vendors, and staff
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING:
• Pursuing a bachelor ' s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or related degree required, with an expected graduation date in Spring/Summer/Winter 2023 or Spring/Summer 2024
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred
• Strong technical skills; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Bluebeam
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, planning, and time management skills
• Detail-oriented with the ability to recognize discrepancies
• Dependable, results-focused, and ethical
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to work in or near Milwaukee, WI
This is the CAA ICON Intern Application for Summer 2023 in-person internship opportunities. This application is intended for current university students who are currently in their Junior year, Senior year or in a Graduate program.
About our Internships
CAA ICON 's world class internship is an educational, hands-on, and project-based experience. CAA ICON is a highly collaborative global team. Interns will have the opportunity to work with industry executives, develop personally and professionally through our in-house professional development courses and hear from Executives across the organization throughout the internship.
The Summer 2023 Internship Program is an in-person, full-time opportunity from May 22, 2023 – August 11, 2023. All internships are paid employment opportunities. Interns are responsible for their own transportation and housing. A laptop and other resources necessary to support the work will be provided.
Eligibility for Internships
• Applicants must be able to work full-time at 40 hours per week
• Applicants should currently be in their Junior year, Senior year, or in a Graduate program with an expected graduation date in Spring/Summer/Winter 2023 or Spring/Summer 2024 .
• Individuals who now or in the future require visa sponsorship are not eligible for our internship or full-time opportunities
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $17.30. Ultimately, hourly rates for interns are determined by geographic location, among other criteria.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1wjj0-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $20.00 to $0.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.