Spring Intern - Editorial & Content
Remote / Virtual
Marketing & Publicity Intern (Fall)
ABOUT THE JOB
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. BRON is focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital content. Founded in 2010 by Aaron L. Gilbert and Brenda Gilbert, BRON Studios is headquartered in Vancouver, with offices in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto.
We are looking for a Marketing & Publicity Intern, to join our BRON Marketing and Publicity department. This internship is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to work in the entrainment industry, and gain (virtual) hands on experience supporting a busy hard-working team.
Interns will gain insight and knowledge into entertainment marketing & publicity by helping with the development of creative briefs, marketing assets and schedules and research key industry events, market trends and release strategies, among other tasks.
Role & Responsibilities
• Review, source images, draft synopsis and research information for BRON documents and project pitch decks.
• Review marketing and PR related assets including poster comps, press kits, photography and provide feedback.
• As required, research and assemble background information on film festivals, industry executives, creative agencies and journalists.
• Keep department documents organized and updated: calendar, project timelines and press clippings.
• Assist department coordinator with event planning logistics: including guests lists & gifting.
• As required, Cover CMO desk, join calls/meets and take notes if the coordinator is out.
• Must be available 3 to 5 days a week.
• Be comfortable with new technologies and fluent in digital platforms and social media tools and trends.
• Strong computer skills (Windows/Mac); Photoshop and InDesign skills are a plus.
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office platforms.
• Research skills using google and all social media platforms.
• Have an understanding and passion for content creation and the entertainment industry.
• Must have writing experience and samples available upon request.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk242-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.