BILLBOARD: BRANDED SOCIAL INTERN
Billboard is looking for a Branded Social Intern to support the Branded Social Manager in activating marketing partnerships across our social media. In this role, you will learn how to:
• Create comprehensive social distribution plans based on client goals and deliverables
• Combine the Billboard voice and sponsored messaging to create engaging content that is inclusive of FTC-compliant ad disclosures, tagging, etc.
• Post content across Billboard socials (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter) and its verticals using Meta Business Suite, Later, Twitter/X Media Studio, and more
• Report on social post and program analytics (Impressions, Engagements, Video Views, Video Completion Rate) using Meta Creator Studio, Twitter Analytics, Later, and more
• Working in spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
• Thorough, detail oriented
• Copywriting- being an expert in AP style is a plus!
• Prior experience in marketing or communications preferred
• Location: This position is based in our office in New York, NY
• Hours: 40 hours/week
• Date: October 16, 2023-January 5, 2024
• Currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program OR recent graduate
• Rate: $17.00/Hr
Billboard is a global music media brand, with a renowned authority among artists, fans and the industry. Billboard powers the ultimate global music destination and magazine, featuring unrivaled reporting on music news, issues and trends, the industry's definitive charts, encompassing the most complete and well-respected database of charts across all music genres. Billboard also produces elite conferences and events which regularly convene the industry and consumers around important conversations – from the annual Power 100 to Women in Music to Pride Summit and more.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, PMC has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, Dick Clark Productions, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Artforum, Gold Derby, Spy.com and Luminate, the premier data and analytics company. PMC's journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, Life is Beautiful, Latin Music Week and ATX Television Festival. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good www.pmc.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn08mk-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.