Fall Intern - Entertainment Marketing
Bauer Entertainment Marketing Recruiter
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Fall 2022 Semester – Entertainment Marketing Internship
***Named “Best Place to Work” by Nashville Business Journal***
Bauer Entertainment Marketing (www.BauerEM.com), is looking for a dynamic professional to support its marketing initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in music, sports, entertainment, marketing, or technology.
You will be responsible for assisting with marketing initiatives and client projects. Daily activities include, but are not limited to, creating and curating content (written and visual), conducting research, composing reports, implementing branding, and anything else BEM deems necessary.This position reports to the president and supports our team of project managers and account coordinators. This is an unpaid internship that will correspond with your educational study/school credit requirements.
This internship can be done from our workspace in East Nashville and/or remotely.The length of the internship will coincide with the Fall academic semester, with an expected start as soon as possible.
- Current graduate student or undergraduate Junior or Senior
- Business, music, marketing, design, or psychology-focused degrees preferred
- Strong interest in entertainment and technology industries
- Experience in startups, marketing, and the entertainment industry is a bonus, but not required
- Hard Skills:
- Excellent written, oral, and visual communication skills (Preference given to great copywriters)
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google products
- Aptitude for graphic design (e.g., Canva, Adobe)
- Experience with digital advertising (e.g., Facebook, Google, AdRoll)
- Soft Skills:
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision
- Great people skills and ability to collaborate with colleagues in-person and remotely
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, efficient, and productive while managing multiple tasks at once
- Needs to be told things only once, but not afraid to ask for clarification
- Capacity to get work done in a fast-paced environment not confined to a typical “9 to 5” day
- Strong problem-solver and adept at anticipating opportunities
- Seeks, welcomes, and uses constructive criticism to learn, grow, and improve
Our internship offers you:
- Flexible Scheduling: Work from wherever and whenever you want as long as deadlines are met, your communication is timely and consistent, and your supervisors are happy with the results. Unlimited vacation, pending approval
- Hands-on Experience: Working at a startup means you’ll get greater access, responsibility, and accountability immediately. Receive real-time training and core knowledge across a range of marketing strategies and tactics
- Networking Opportunities: Meet, engage, and build relationships with a variety of people in the entertainment industry
- Team Recognition: Be acknowledged and appreciated for the impact you have on the company and its clients! Earn "Bauer Bucks" from colleagues that can be redeemed for gift cards and amazing experiences such as white-water rafting, whiskey tasting, or dance lessons
- Potential consideration for a full-time position after graduation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62620-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Bauer Entertainment Marketing
BEM is a leading provider of digital marketing strategies and services for companies in the sports, music and entertainment industries. We’ve helped world-renowned entertainment properties including X Games, Tortuga Music Festival, Austin360 Amphitheater, Kanye West, Music City Bowl, and Uber. Our process for clients starts with analyzing and optimizing the buyers' journey. BEM identifies and removes barriers to growth. We discover missed opportunities for new revenue. Lastly, we develop and execute marketing campaigns that maximize sales, leads, awareness, fan engagement, and sponsorship value. Based in Nashville, TN, BEM operates globally.