Remote Intern - IMDB TV Post Production
Santa Monica, CA
Amazon Studios is seeking bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated interns to work hard, have fun and make
history with us this summer. Amazon Studios Internship Program, gives interns hands-on experience working with the
studio behind award-winning shows such as The Boys, Fleebag, Man in the High Castle and Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and
critically-acclaimed films Borat 2, Big Sick, Life Itself and Love & Friendship. In addition to working closely with executives
in our Santa Monica and Culver City offices, interns have the opportunity to participate in guest speaker sessions,
networking events and screenings.
Our summer internship class will take place from June through August 2021. Internships are paid opportunities. Credit is
not required, however we will provide documentation if necessary. An Amazon Studios team member will contact you
should your experiences and interests match an open internship position.
• 2+ years of technical experience on episodic and film workflows
• 2+ years of experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery
• Must be a current student seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Ability to work 40 hours per week.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Sharepoint.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative problem-solver
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Previous work experience in the entertainment industry a plus.