MBA Virtual Intern - Content Acquisition
Remote / Virtual
We are seeking a data-driven MBA intern that will support the Canada, Australia, and New Zealand Content Acquisition Team. In this role, you will be involved in all stages of the movie and TV content acquisition lifecycle, including: 1) market research & competitor analysis; 2) content evaluation; 3) content valuation and deal-making; 4) content launch; and 5) content performance analysis. Additionally, this role will help advise our content strategy for Prime Video in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand by developing country specific insights and actionable plans that can be executed by the Content Acquisition Team.
• 4+ years of relevant business development and/or content acquisition/sales experience that may include previous roles in growing or advising in the growth of a business on an international level.
• Entrepreneurial/self-starting individual who can work autonomously and with minimal supervision in a rapidly changing environment.
• A combination of strong quantitative analysis and creative skills that will allow the candidate to assess creative projects with a data driven mindset.
• Excellent communication and written skills and the ability to present to high level executives.
• Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA program and able to work up 40 hours per week.
• A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the ability to pull trends and actionable learnings from large amounts of data.
• Previous entertainment experience is a plus but most important is a passion for TV and the global business of entertainment.
• Previous work experience focused on Canadian, Australian, and/or New Zealand a plus but not required.
• Strong data analytics skills a major plus (SQL, Tableau)