MBA Intern - Content Strategy, Original Movies
Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios is seeking bright, multitasking and self-motivated interns with a passion for LatAm original content to work hard, have fun and make history with us this summer. Amazon Studios Internship Program, gives interns hands-on experience working with the studio behind award-winning shows such as The Boys, Fleebag, Man in the High Castle and Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and critically-acclaimed films Borat 2, Big Sick, Life Itself and Love & Friendship.
Our summer internship class will take place from June through August 2021. Internships are paid opportunities. Credit is not required, however we will provide documentation if necessary. An Amazon Studios team member will contact you should your experiences and interests match an open internship position.
• Must be a current student seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Ability to work 40 hours per week.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Sharepoint.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
• Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Creative problem-solver
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Previous work experience in the entertainment industry a plus
• Strong writing skills, preferably both in English and Spanish