Intern - Programming Strategy MBA
Remote / Virtual
Amazon Studios is seeking bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated interns to work hard, have fun and make history with us this summer. Amazon Studios Internship Program, gives interns hands-on experience working with the studio behind award-winning shows such as The Boys, Fleebag, Man in the High Castle and Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and critically-acclaimed films Borat 2, Big Sick, Life Itself and Love & Friendship. In addition to working closely with executives in our Santa Monica and Culver City offices, interns have the opportunity to participate in guest speaker sessions, networking events and screenings.
Our summer internship class will take place from June through August 2021. Internships are paid opportunities. Credit is not required, however we will provide documentation if necessary. An Amazon Studios team member will contact you should your experiences and interests match an open internship position.
• Must be a current student seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Ability to work 40 hours per week.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Sharepoint.
• Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Business or related field.
• Interest in conducting and application of consumer research. Experience in writing, fielding, and analyzing online survey research strongly preferred.
• Passion for entertainment content.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Positive, proactive and able to exercise great judgment and common sense.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Creative problem-solver.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.