Spring Virtual Intern - Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The [adult swim] Story
We are the late-night destination for adult animation fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick and Morty, Tuca & Bertie, Robot Chicken, and others with suggestive titles. If you don't know the shows we are talking about, just stop reading or at least study up at adultswim.com & on HBO Max!
• Develops and executes Adult Swim series & brand marketing strategies, campaigns & tactics (across US and global priorities)
• Contributes to the network's international and streaming strategy
• Manages Adult Swim Social accounts
• Assist in the execution of series campaigns, such as:
• Supporting marketing event activations
• Managing advertising campaign deliverables: TV promo spots, digital video/banners, social assets, outdoor billboards, etc.
• Help coordinate international campaign workflows
• Assist in the management of Adult Swim social handles and YouTube channel
• Attend and learn from internal and external meetings
• Provide general support across the team as needed
• Seeking Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing or related field
• Working knowledge of social platforms; including Instagram, TikTok. Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitch
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Keynote, Microsoft Office Suite
• Has enthusiasm for our content and can bring creative ideas to the table
• Ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and provide support as needed
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxx0o-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.