- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWWTI-ABC50 has an exciting opportunity to apply classroom theories and concepts to real work situations as a Graphic Design Intern.
ABC50 is looking for an up-and-coming graphic artist to contribute to the creation of marketing and advertising materials for digital and broadcast media. This is a part-time position, perfect for current college students looking to develop their skills.
The Graphic Design Intern conceptualizes and creates graphics for news, sales and creative services departments. The graphic artist will work in the creation of news graphics, motion graphics, advertising creatives and broadcast and digital marketing materials.
The right candidate will be driven to succeed, have strong attention to detail and an eagerness to learn all the aspects of media graphic design.
ABC50 provides a robust, meaningful internship experience, where students energize the workforce with fresh ideas and perspective and have the opportunity to be inspired by passionate work that is delivered each day.
• Creates graphics and animations consistent with our brand across multiple channels and platforms
• Produces still and animated graphics for news stories
• Produces display ads for clients
• Produces banners, signs and other creative elements for station projects
• Collaborates with marketing department on design for image campaigns
• Other duties as assigned
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Ability to multitask across projects and collaborate with multiple departments
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize assignments
• Passion for working creatively with very high attention to detail
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Graphic Design Intern must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, work outdoors in all weather conditions on occasion, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g328mn-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.