Provide technical, operational and Business Analyst support to deliver A+E programming assets to all consumer platforms. Gather, document, and analyze technical/business requirements to build workflows and solutions to monetize A+E content. The qualified candidate will help identify opportunities to streamline technical and operational processes through automation, standardization and documented SOPs/SLAs. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Technical, Operational, Business, Vendor) to analyze and support automated IP-based workflows. Act as a liaison between customers and software development teams to log, prioritize and track feature requests for custom and commercial applications. Participate in User Acceptance Testing to ensure functional requirements are met. Support media orchestration systems to produce, store, manage and distribute digital programming assets across A+E's content supply chain. Candidate will be part of the Enterprise Media Solutions team and based NY and Stamford, CT.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Perform Business Analysis:
• Analyze business requirements, processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement. Identify opportunities where process, technology, systems development/enhancements can lead to increased efficiency and productivity.
• Participate requirements-gathering activities to modify/enhance/fix application functionality based on business and end-user requirements. Work with Development teams to implement product enhancements and troubleshoot customer impacting issues.
• Work with QA to develop and implement test plans, cases and schedules, based on system functions and workflows.
• Act as a liaison between customers and software development teams to log, prioritize and track feature requests for custom and commercial applications.
• Gain knowledge to improve data gathering and reporting capabilities to identify patterns, analyze trends and determine root causes of service impacting issues.
• Help maintain technical documentation of all EMS supported products.
• Assist in providing proactive/reactive support (with our BA's) related to technical infrastructure and delivery workflows.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to be innovative and learn. You will not be alone. You'll have an opportunity to assist in building transformational technology solutions & supporting core areas of the business. Also, you'll be able to seek out new technologies and implement them where they make sense. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become more knowledgeable in the technology industry.
Your Story: (what you'll need to have)
• Actively pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Desire to pursue a technical career in the media industry.
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) including Waterfall, RUP and Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
• Familiarity with encoding, transcoding, automated QC and high-speed file acceleration technologies.
• Familiarity with technologies related to cloud (AWS, Azure), metadata (XML, JSON), Media Asset Management and Media Publishing solutions.
• Strong communication skills and customer focus.
• Collaborative team spirit with a willingness to share information transparently.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills