Summer Virtual Intern - University Relations & Diversity Outreach
Remote / Virtual
OVERVIEW OF JOB:
Join the A+E People Team as we embark our mission goal to find and grow the best talent. Reporting into the Director of People Development & Learning, you will support the delivery of learning and talent and performance management programs to all enterprise wide employees at all levels. In this high-touch role, you will anticipate needs, problem solve in real-time and look for new ways to improve or automate processes. You possess high attention to detail and are passionate about delivering superb client experience. You work collaboratively in a team to advance projects and get things done in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT THE INTERN WILL DO IN THIS ROLE (YOU MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST FOUR RESPONSIBILITIES/ TASKS.
The intern plays a critical role in partnering with the Director, People Development & Learning, the coordination and execution of performance management, people review, and high-potential and succession planning processes.
• Leads audience and data analysis for Learning and Performance programs by analyzing data to determine timing and participation
• Administers program scheduling and registration process with our internal ME+ site and tool to track employee training participation and progress.
• Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, logistics, and any audiovisual equipment.
• Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids.
• Recommends improvements or new programs.
• Administers training reporting from ME+ database and analyzes data to report on participant attendance.
• Assists in budgeting tasks associated with learning programs and external coaches
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS THE INTERN NEEDS • Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint • Solid oral and written communication skills • Both an analytical and creative thinking mind-set • Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment • A positive attitude and desire to gain experience within the TV marketing landscape • A true team player!
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.