Summer Virtual Intern - Corporate Social Responsibility
Remote / Virtual
Digital Content Licensing Summer Intern (Graduate)
Digital Content Licensing Summer Internship (GRADUATE)
This intern will work with members of the Digital Content Licensing team who are responsible for partnerships and revenue generation with SVOD, AVOD and TVOD distribution as well as Podcast development, production and licensing. Working across all three brands (A&E, Lifetime and History) this intern will aid in the research, planning, development of strategy and execution of content distribution.
• Create and update competitive tracking documents looking at SVOD/AVOD content across TV and film landscape
• Create and update competitive tracking documents for FAST channel content across AVOD platforms and devices
• Attend department meetings to learn about department, company and division goals, performance and objectives.
• Join client meetings and pitches.
• Audit marketing materials and assets used on SVOD/AVOD/TVOD platforms and identify areas of opportunity to increase awareness and consumption of A+E programming.
• Work with marketing teams to support the creation of sales materials for A+E Programming.
• Coordinate artwork requests, content repricing, scheduling and promotional opportunities for TVOD partners.
Skills and Qualifications
• Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Both an analytical and creative thinker
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• A positive attitude and desire to gain experience within the TV/digital content landscape
• Fluent across media languages, including radio, podcasting, television, and digital video
• Basic understanding of digital audiences and platforms
• Excellent communicator with the ability to manage high volume of priorities and execute in a goals driven environment
• A true team player!
• Rising graduate student currently enrolled at an accredited school
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media are strongly preferred
• Excellent research and analytical writing skills, with an ability to propose creative solutions
• Passion and curiosity for entertainment and television business
• Strong communication and organization skills, with a positive and proactive mind-set
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.