Summer Intern - Digital Content Licensing
Los Angeles, CA
A+E Studios Production Finance Intern (Los Angeles)
THE DIVISON'S STORY
Most people don't realize the importance of the Finance department in keeping our business operating without hitches and delays. That's probably because we oversee many of the more quietly glamorous, back-office functions that drive our bottom line. We not only forecast, build and manage budgets, we also collect and analyze important data that helps leadership make the best decisions. All of this sounds exciting to you because you love numbers and spreadsheets, and especially love great entertainment.
We currently have an exciting Summer Intern position available for the right candidate to spend the summer learning how a production finance office operates and getting the exposure and insight to the daily financial operations of our productions.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Familiarity and foundational exposure to Finance Accounting
• Exposure to Production Finance Accounting
• Create proper analysis for TV expenditures and populating historical analysis to support finance team
• Interact in a high functioning office among a diverse group of colleagues
• Rising junior or senior student currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media are strongly preferred
• Business appropriate in verbal and written communication skills
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.