Singapore, SG SG
Fox Movies offers a wide variety of first-run blockbusters, major studio animation and live action films. With iconic characters and unforgettable moments from the most-loved movies, we are an exclusively best in Hollywood entertainment.
This position will manage program scheduling and work with other teams to maximize program ratings. We are looking for a driven individual who has a passion for TV and is keen to learn about new market trends, the latest competitor offerings and the fast changing industry we work in. To be successful in this role you will appreciate the details and importance of data, planning and scheduling in audience engagement, our channel, as well as business strategy.
• Create program schedules, EPGs, highlights, A-Z listings etc. for linear and non-linear channel
• Maintain and update on-air data and program inventory
• Analyze program ratings and ensure all schedules are optimized to maximize ratings and ad sales
• Communicate regularly with various internal and external parties, i.e. Broadcasting Technical Operations, platform partners, media distributors
• Coordinate all on-air/off-air channel activities including media acquisition, programming, promotions
• Support the team's daily channel operations
• University Degree with 5 years' experience
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
• Knowledge of scheduling systems
• Close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Keen Interest In Hollywood Movies
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
• A good team player with professional drive
• Understanding of social media platforms.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a high-intensity environment and able to meet tight deadlines
• Fluent in written, speaking and reading in English and Chinese. (Traditional and Simplified)
• Strong communicator and team player
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site