Senior Audit Analyst
Burbank, CA US
Seeking Financial Analysts & Sr.Financial Analysts (All U.S Locations)
In finance at WarnerMedia, we pride ourselves in helping others understand financial decisions, while being trusted business advisors. Our finance teams take a creative approach to data and communication to ensure our partners and leaders have reliable and up to date information to equip them to make the best possible decisions. If you have a strong interest in media, finance, and analytics or a desire to become an expert in the industry, come join one of the most well-known brands in the industry.
We are seeking talented financial analysts who not only know about numbers, but who have the motivation and drive to deliver new solutions and help improve financial performance. We need strategic thinkers with intellectual curiosity. Colleagues whose outstanding work ethic and strong attention to detail will help us deliver the best support we can to our businesses. You might be our next teammate in one of these areas:
The areas of focus:
Financial Planning, Analysis & Strategy – Apply your experience with budgets, forecasts, & models to drive business strategy.
Financial Reporting & Operations – Analyze and consolidate worldwide balance sheet results for our WarnerMedia companies.
Participations – Dive into financial contracts for our talent and co-production companies, using the latest in enterprise technology and software.
Corporate Accounting – Deliver efficient and scalable finance & accounting services as part of a global team.
The Skills - Financial Analyst
• 0-2 years of accounting, finance, operations or other relevant business experience
• Strong analytical skills including Intermediate - Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, intermediate formulas)
The Skills – Senior Financial Analyst
• 2-5 years of accounting, finance, operations or other relevant business experience
• Superior analytical skills including Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros, advanced formulas) and experience with large enterprise systems like SAP and Oracle
For Both Levels:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a relevant field
• Prior entertainment experience and CPA/MBA preferred
• Ability to adapt and be agile amongst a changing environment; able to translate ambiguous problems into solutions
• Proven team player that creates connection by painting a compelling picture of vision and strategy
• Strong sense of curiosity that sparks communication, collaboration, and innovation
• Ability to see ahead and focus on the future
• Demonstrates accountability, good judgment, negotiation, leadership and project management skills
• Ability to act courageously while addressing conflict and continuously challenging the status quo
• Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA
This is not a posting for an open role but rather to proactively identify candidates for future openings. If you wish to join our talent network, please submit your resume to this posting. A recruiter will contact you to discuss your qualifications and interest in WarnerMedia.