Fall Intern - NBC Entertainment
Los Angeles, CA US
ShowbizJobs Note: This is a Fall 2020 remote internship opportunity and available to applicants across the country. Whether you live in cities such as New York, Chicago, Atlanta, or Los Angeles, you can still apply for this position. Applicants must apply by July 10, 2020.
We're going remote for the Fall 2020 internship semester! We recognize that in this unique time, connecting students with opportunities to learn and grow is more important than ever. NBCUniversal’s commitment to developing early career talent has never been stronger.
Our Interns are a diverse and curious community of innovators and trail blazers. They bring their passion for media, entertainment and technology along with their desire to learn each day. They contribute to the company in ways that matter. We engage them all semester long with program-wide opportunities for professional development, leadership exposure, networking and fun – all from the comfort of their own home.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Creative Studio
• Internal and External Graphics
• Web & Digital Design
• 3D Design & Animation
• UI/UX design
• Creative Services/ Brand Marketing Design
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
• Create internal and external media graphic materials
• Collaborate with the designers and copywriters to expedite creative timelines
• Work with the Product Managers and Design Director to understand a project's scope and your design responsibilities
• Design wireframes and user flows in sketch
• Create functional prototypes with higher fidelity designs to test with users
• Occasionally write some code (markup/css in the case of web) and commit it to GitHub to see your designs through to execution
• Assist the Digital Art Director in creating social media, marketing, product, and sales design elements for the late night shows.
• Developing premium quality original artwork and marketing designs using Photoshop and Illustrator
• Developing motion graphics pieces (intro/titles, lower thirds, transitions, subtitles, animated typography, etc) to be used on multiple different platforms
• Communicate and present design concepts to the Digital Art Director and project teams
• Deliver engaging and high-quality creative assets for assigned projects for all digital platforms
Deadline: Interested applicants must apply by July 10, 2020.
In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
Strong interest in the media industry
Commitment to building an inclusive work environment
Ability to multitask and highly organized
Excellent verbal and written communication
Previous internshipexperience within a corporate setting
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site