Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
New York, NY
Paid Media Associate - Weekends
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth for Disney Streaming Services. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
Note: This is a full-time role where the required work week is Thursday-Monday.
• Be responsible for acquisition tactics during peak events covering consistent Saturdays & Sundays and working an off-peak schedule (ex. Thurs-Mon)
• Implement paid media strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
• Support all media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns
• Efficiently distribute tags, trackers, and creative assets to all media partners
• Embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components for external vendors as needed
• Successfully apply paid media strategy within existing channels (i.e. Google Ads, Bing, Apple Ads, Programmatic, Video, Audio, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Optimize budget across programmatic & partner sites/placements to deliver positive return on marketing spend
• Develop and test new audience segments (i.e. retargeting, lookalikes, custom audiences, etc.)
• Contribute to strategy, campaign structure, paid media optimizations, and ad content (including strategic recommendations on creative content and messaging)
• Expertise on campaign & bid management
• Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
• Full Time role but must work consistent weekends (Thursday – Monday schedule)
• 2 years cross-channel paid media and ad operations experience
• Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms (Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, etc.) preferred
• Experience with 3rd party social campaign management platforms (i.e. Sprinklr, 4C's)
• Hands-on experience with DoubleClick required (i.e. DCM, DV360, Search 360)
• Comprehensive in-platform knowledge of programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and in-dash optimization techniques
• Must have experience with direct response campaigns
• Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products especially Excel
• Experience with mobile app tracking solutions preferred: Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
• Experience with rich media solutions preferred: DoubleClick RM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, etc.
• Experience with third-party ad verification partners preferred: Integral Ad Science, Doubleverify, etc.
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site