The Remote Operations Coordinator will assist the Turner Sports and NBA TV Operations Managers and Crewing Managers with day to day functions including, scheduling of personnel, payroll & expense processing, database entry & maintenance, new hire processing, managing crew grids, and preparation of production materials for distribution.
• Responsible for all Technical Remote crew data entry for payroll.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and solving payroll discrepancies for Technical Remote crew.
• Hiring remote and studio crews.
• Scheduling in databases.
• Enter and confirm payroll data.
• Assisting with the new hire processes.
• Update and manage crew contact information.
• Managing crew grids for Television series.
• Communicating the status of productions.
• Preparation of production materials for distribution.
• Create work orders and other needed information in the scheduling system.
• Enter personnel and times into work orders.
• Research and resolve payroll discrepancies.
• Some travel as needed.
• Knowledge of Remote and Studio Television productions.
• Degree preferred in Television Production.
• Computer literacy to include, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook. ScheduALL a plus.
• Strong communication skills to converse with Technical crews.
• At least two years of Television Production experience.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site