Marketing Legal Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Are you obsessed with the college sports, the NBA or the world of soccer and passionate about social media? Would it be your dream job to help build, invent, and design the digital and social content for some of the biggest events across sports? Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking to add a Senior Associate Producer, Social & Short Form to bolster our social team. From perfecting the voice of our accounts to creating and executing daily social strategies, this role will help to define FOX Sports' social coverage across multiple sports. You will be responsible for the production of social content including designing graphics, video editing and ideation of each week's content – this is a chance to be in the trenches of content creation each and every day! Other responsibilities could include, but are not limited to, graphic design, story development, livestream and linear show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing. Additionally, you will utilize data to help advise programming priorities, plan content and report successes. Summed up, this role will play an integral part in the digital platform of multiple digital sports properties. Are you ready to take your shot?
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the production of CBB, NBA, CFB or Soccer social and digital content – this includes, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing
• Create original live content and/or VOD, optimizing the best moments from across sports, including highlights and analysis, for digital platforms in real-time
• Design and distribute social graphics, images and video in and around live events, for sport specific coverage, and with talent specific to that sport
• Utilize data to report successes and help create and execute weekly content plans
• Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Assist the sports social lead in building and maintaining relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio and other show teams
• Coordinate daily responsibilities of seasonal interns and freelancers
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in digital / social content creation or production
• Knowledge on what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and owned and operated platforms
• Ability to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
• Demonstrated skill in copy writing, social ideation and content creation
• Strong skills in Photoshop and Premiere
• Ability to create and ideate digital content with tight deadlines
• Critical thinking around newsworthiness, the need for source checking, and identification of risks in sharing certain information
• Extensive knowledge of storylines, trends, stats and players of both college sports, the NBA and/or soccer
• Ability to work nights and weekends, whenever sports are on the air
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• After Effects experience
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site