Full Time Job
Production Operations Supervisor
- Full Time
The Production Operations Supervisor provides support to the VP - Production Operations and the Manager - Stage Operations in order to provide timely and efficient services to operating departments within the group and to our production clients.
General office administration:
• Liaison with tenant production companies and internal departments
• Assist Vice President and Manager with special projects as required.
Production operations administration:
• Provide operating departments with summary of producer facilities agreements relative to those departments.
• Prepare short form facilities agreements for miscellaneous productions i.e. commercials, music videos, site rentals.
• Coordinate scheduling of Studios multi-purpose rooms and storage space.
• Enter and extract data in maintenance management program
Job cost coordination:
• Process capital job purchases/rentals from order through receipt/return and invoice payment utilizing Oracle.
• Update and maintain capital job cost records and files.
• Review weekly accounting reports to verify accuracy and make adjustments as required.
• Process weekly billing for stages, MPR's and miscellaneous Production Operations services.
• Audit weekly billing for reports.
• Verify completeness and accuracy, research and initiate adjustments as required.
• Implement rate card changes, special pricing and revenue/account code changes.
• • BA or BS degree or equivalent working experience.
• 1-3 years of experience is preferred.
• Strong PC skills in local area network environment with Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint mandatory.
• Basic accounting skills.
• Organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with internal personnel and external contacts.
• Previous experience with Oracle.
• Previous experience with Rental Works on-line billing system preferred.
• Previous experience with Maintenance Management program
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site