Intern - News Department
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
ABC13 WSET has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for interns for our News Department for the Summer 2020
semester. Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in news. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience. You must be eligible to receive college credit to participate in this internship, and be at least 18 years of age. This internship is unpaid. Credit Verification forms will be provided.
News Internship Areas:
• General Assignment
• Web Operations
• A Junior or Senior college student attending an accredited institution, preferably a Communications major, though other majors may be considered
• Must be in good academic standing and receive college credit for this internship
• A candidate with a terrific attitude who can work well with a team as well as independently
• A creative self-starter with strong communication skills
• Willing to work mornings, night and/or weekends to support our newscasts varying hours. We will do our best to work with your schedule.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!