Summer Intern - Development
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job
[adult swim] is looking for a motivated intern to learn about the development process for a major network for the Summer 2020 session.
• You will assist in providing coverage for scripts, researching projects, reviewing storyboards, animatics and work prints of current shows in production.
• You will also have the opportunity to sit in on pitch meetings as well as pitch your own project to [adult swim] staff at the end of the semester!
• You may also be assisting in live stream broadcasts, organizing, and other various general administrative and clerical tasks.
• MUST be a rising junior or senior currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university.
• Should have an interest in the development process specifically, and have an interest in the online community and [adult swim] content.
• Applicants should have a strong academic record (3.0 minimum strongly preferred).
• Should be able to commit 15-20 hours weekly during normal business hours.
• Must be self-motivated, a team player and have a great attitude!
• Be able to multi-task in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
• Proficient on Mac and actively using Entourage and Mac Office, including Excel.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 2nd through August 28th. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.