Manager, Studio & Corporate Information Security
Los Angeles, CA
The Studio & Corporate Infrastructure team designs, builds and operates compute, storage, network and creative infrastructures at a global scale to enable our internal users, creatives, production teams and content partners to do amazing things at Netflix. The responsibilities and demands of our team are growing and we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join and lead our product management strategy. You will leverage your expertise and experiences, develop an understanding of Netflix and our internal partners needs, and develop a product strategy to deliver amazing technologies and services to our users and offices around the world.
We are looking for a technical product leader who can shape and drive the evolution of our infrastructure offerings. As a senior product manager, you will partner closely with engineering teams and customers to understand their product needs and focus our offerings and efforts based on data from across the organization, product analytics, and external industry trends. With our engineering teams and leaders, you will drive those product visions, goals, and roadmaps for a number of Netflix infrastructure spaces.
Be sure to review our culture page and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
In this role you will…
• Drive a strategic product vision for our infrastructure platforms
• Develop and execute a customer-focused product roadmap
• Own the team's products from ideation through launch, scale and maintenance; maintain a catalog of product offerings and product definitions
• Translate customer needs into a clear, well-defined functional and technical requirement backed by a deep understanding of the infrastructure space
• Define effective feedback mechanisms to drive a continuous and iterative product development lifecycle
• At least 7 years of relevant technology product management experience
• Able to communicate succinctly and effectively, both in written and verbal forms
• Experience working directly with highly technical engineering teams in infrastructure networking, systems and storage
• Able to drive and influence decision making by leveraging data and metrics
• Able to balance short-term goals and a long-term vision
• Have keen assessment skills with the ability to decipher ''wants'' versus ''needs'' and are comfortable negotiating prioritization accordingly
• A self-starter, curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt
• Able to self organize and have driven large cross-functional efforts with external teams
• See a problem or opportunity, take ownership and act on it independently
• Collaborate and manage efforts with peers and teams across responsibility areas, languages, geography and time zones
Occasional travel (quarterly offsites, conferences)Experience working in media and studio environments
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site