Senior Product Manager
New York, NY US
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Senior Product Manager for Disney+, based in NYC. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the legal, business, program management, design, engineering, and product teams.
You will partner with teams to bring the product into new regions and build new features that drive global metrics. You will guide teams on striking the balance between scalable and local. The successful candidate will be a tenacious, ambitious self-starter with a passion for building new products from scratch. You will have proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, a strategic mindset, broad business experience, the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Drive strategic business goals and work to ensure the teams invest toward those goals through a data-driven roadmap
• Create global market positioning strategies and competitive viewpoints for growth and retention
• Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria
• Identify, gather, and drive consensus among all required groups across the company when trying to accomplish larger goals. You resolve blockers in other teams to move forward
• Disseminate knowledge as widely as possible across your team and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other groups
• Collaborate with senior leadership to plan ahead in providing a roadmap indicating what objectives your team will be working on in the future
• Manage your work with data, product and project management tools to identify new features, write and track requirements, partner with development and QA in the product development process
• Collaborate and coordinate with engineering, design, operations, product leadership, and analytics teams on objectives and business requirements
• You have 5+ years of experience in product management.
• Ability to succeed through ambiguity and create clarity from chaos
• Flexible in an ever-changing environment
• You've lead effective product sessions culminating in technical requirements ready for development
• You demonstrate a strong attention to detail, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• You have experience building, launching and localising delightful digital products, particularly across EMEA, LatAm and/or APAC.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site