Director, International General Accounting
New York, NY
Senior Analyst, Digital Revenue Operations (Pricing, Inventory and Delivery)
Viacom Media Networks is the home of MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Paramount and other ground breaking television networks and websites. How exciting it will be to join us as a Senior Analyst in the Digital Operations (Pricing, Inventory and Delivery) group where you be a part of our success story in digital media and grow your career in exciting new ways!
We're looking for the rare people-person/data wizard hybrid, who can fluently travel between the worlds of spreadsheets, ad-tech and operations, sales and marketing – and seamlessly process challenges and string solutions across all points.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for helping to maximize the revenue and yield generated by Viacom's digital media properties, working with various teams and partners during all critical stages of the sales cycle. This includes deal structuring (pricing, volume/forecasting, metrics, packaging), campaign fulfillment and delivery, product development and client retention through campaign success.
The Digital Operations Senior Analyst will share ownership in the following goals and tasks:
• Increase revenue yield across VMN digital properties by working with sales teams to craft advertising deals that benefit both Viacom and the advertiser. Do this by performing expert data and inventory analysis and excelling at communicating value and service to the sales and marketing teams.
• Oversee management of digital advertising inventory, presenting finely tuned and clearly presented analysis of past and accurately forecasted future inventory
• Track a high volume of live digital ad campaigns; steer expertly to full delivery/high performance
• Lead the improvement of the team from within, growing effectiveness and efficiency of digital operations processes and procedures through expertise, leadership, communication skills and motivation
• Be a primary stakeholder and point of contact for large and important cross-functional efforts at Viacom: inventory architecture; linear/digital convergence; new ad tech or platform monetization development, more.
• Be deeply immersed in the inventory and revenue data, and translate data, and implications, clearly to sales, leadership and operations – be involved in creating and executing data-driven business strategy
• Work often and closely with Sales teams to deliver against both the needs of the business and the marketplace
• BA/BS or MA/MS – relevant field preferable
• 2-5 years of work experience
• Advanced level data and spreadsheet skills
• Finely tuned intrapersonal skills and the ability to work efficient across cross-functional teams
• The ability to navigate constantly changing business environments
• Have a highly curious intellect and a results-oriented approach that drives progress
• Passion for digital media, numbers, data
• Strong internal customer-service skills
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site