Trending Writer, Espanol Digital News
Temporary Promotion Scheduler
The person in this position is responsible for scheduling promotional messages on an assigned CNN network (CNN Domestic, Airport Network, HLN, CNN International or CNN Español).
• Works closely with Promo Placement management team to ensure the daily execution of Network marketing priorities inside commercial breaks.
• Ensures all Ad Sales and sponsorships are scheduled per commitment.
• Responsible for performing daily log reconciliation.
• Assists in the creation of content identifiers within SHOPS system and utilizes Media Hub electronic library database.
• May be responsible for formatting daily promo content grids for producers/editors as needed.
• The ideal person in this role has a working knowledge of scheduling systems (Crossroad & Enterprise) preferred; or is easily adaptable to these types of electronic promo placement databases.
• Must be able to make adjustments in a fast-paced, constantly changing news environment.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred.
• Must have current knowledge of global affairs and events.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.