Line News Producer
The General Producer is responsible producing a quality show in all the dimensions of the production that meets and exceeds all the expectations.
• Supervise production team to ensure creative, on time, content and production of the show.
• Prepares a pre-production content plan to share with production team
• Coordinates and makes decisions along with the Executive Producer
• Works with leads to inform of the initiatives in show for sales organization
• Create new or current concept alternatives for the show.
• Organize, plan and structure tapings following up from pre–production to post production
• Logging: visualizes and obtains time codes for editing in Post Production.
• Gives ideas and coordinates with the Graphics Dept the creation of elements to enhance each project.
• Select music and/or create music montages to be used with projects.
• Supervise the montage- direct creative editing in the on-line/off-line suite and audio post- production.
• Ensures that show stays under budget by maintaining constant communication with department heads
• Reviews daily production plan and suggests changes as appropriate
• Informs the Executive Producer as to items that need to be pre-produced (i.e. music, accidents)
• Ensures accuracy of credits and disclaimers
• Ensures that all work is done under the technical guidelines and operations procedures of Telemundo infrastructure and adheres to EHS/OSHA regulations and procedures
• Works under the direct supervision of the Executive Producer and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Develops a preliminary budget for the proposed project
• Minimum 6 years of experience as a General Producer in the production of shows/live events/
• Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Communication, or Production
• Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel
• Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish
• Must be able to perform job at locations in and outside work environment with varying weather conditions
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site