Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Creative Executive role will be responsible for the development of new, primarily unscripted ats, but inclusive of scripted, live and animated series, live pilots and tentpole events for Bleacher Report. This role will require experience in creative problem solving and execution in all facets of the content creation process (conceptualization/writing, on-set production, CGI & animation, post production/editing/finishing).
Location: New York or Atlanta.
• Responsibilities will include developing, curating and pitching new, compelling ideas from internal brainstorms and inbound outside parties, hearing pitches, managing notes and ultimately taking projects from concept through delivery.
• It further includes overseeing and working in partnership with B/R's internal Programming team as well as third party platforms and channels on all relevant creative matters relating to the development of multiple, concurrent projects.
• YOU ARE US. BUT DIFFERENT. You live and breathe the B/R mission and bring an intelligence and unique voice to our group. We don't want replicas. We seek complimentary diversity
• CALM. Must have a track record of success, outstanding creative judgment and taste, and the ability to deftly manage talent and producers under high-pressure conditions
• TASTEMAKER. A reasonable portfolio of content achievements that speak to taste and ability to execute from ideation through delivery
• PASSION. A strong knowledge base in and passion for sports and sports culture storytelling
• RESPECTED. Strong rolodex of / relationship with agents, producers, writers, filmmakers, creative visionaries, artists and production companies from the untraditional media categories like: music, lifestyle, sneaker culture, esports, commercial, brand narrative, athlete-powered media, editorial
• EGOLESS. Strong relationship skills; collaborating with Programming and Production to achieve consensus and exceptional outcomes
• DATA-MINDED. Critical understanding of social media, data and analytics and how they properly inform the development process
• TALENT FRIENDLY. Great eye for talent; with a strong lean towards emerging and digital first
• STORYTELLING DNA. Superb communication, presentation, strategic, creative and storytelling skills
• MULTI-HYPHENATE. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight time constraints
• SOLUTION-ORIENTED. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, driving proactive outcomes
• SELF-INITIATING. Proactive, tactful problem solver
• VOYEUR. An avid fan of everything driving culture for sports & entertainment in social media
• EXPERIENCED. Minimum 6 years' experience as a content development executive with unscripted, commercial and/or digital series production experience. Nothing displaces the IRL experience of producing from the ground up. Knowledge of budgeting from pre through post, understanding when a note constitutes budget dependencies
B/R intends to attract an innovative Creative Executive, Development, and is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package including an attractive base salary.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site