Senior Network Engineer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Cockeysville, MD US
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an experienced Content Distribution Attorney to join our team!
• Drafting, analyzing and negotiating carriage and distribution agreements for the company's networks and channels to MVPDs, vMVPDs and other distributers
• Provide counsel on legal issues related to distribution relationships, including MFN analysis and compliance.
• Work on license agreements for basic programming services, broadcast networks and local broadcast stations
• Provide legal support and advice regarding distribution, as well as, participate in additional legal department initiatives
• Maintain a clear understanding of various rights issues related to the dissemination of content over multiple distribution platforms, including both traditional and emerging media distribution platforms
• Work independently and manage deals with minimal supervision while adhering to Company policies
• Minimum 6 years of work as an attorney at a television network, MVPD or law firm focusing on distribution and carriage agreements
• Exposure to and an understanding of matters relating to television and motion picture content distribution
• Experience drafting complex content distribution agreements for both linear and on-demand platforms is preferred but not required
• Ability to work independently or under limited supervision
• Self-motivated, with outstanding interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively with colleagues, counterparts and management at all levels
• Law degree from an accredited law school
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site