Summer Intern - Photo Publicist
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The goal of our internship program is to educate students on the day-to-day work of a Photographer and/or Photo Publicist. The LA photo department manages episodic coverage, publicity photo shoots, as well as billboard campaigns. Our interns contribute to our team by dissecting scripts and one-lines for episodic, behind-the-scenes, and social media purposes. Interns help with billboard and publicity campaigns by conceptualizing and working as on site production assistants.
• Processing, distributing and archiving incoming imagery.
• First round photo editing.
• Pre-production shoot assistance such as conceptualization.
• Supporting desk and phone coverage.
• Office duties such as copying, faxing, filing and burning DVDs.
• Must be enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
• Must be available 5 days/week.
• Photography/Photojournalism majors are preferred.
• Previous internship experience is preferred.
• Lighting knowledge is required.
• Skilled in Photoshop.
• Knowledge of editing systems such as Photo Mechanic is a plus.
• Passion for television and the entertainment industry.
• Eager to learn and self-starter.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Must have a love of photography.
CBSViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site