New York, NY US
• Support the VP of ESPN+ platform acquisition to develop actionable insights from data, analytics and research to drive programs, concepts, product and editorial to maximize engagement of ESPN+ subscribers.
• Collaborate across all relevant groups at DSS and at ESPN including product, editorial, programming, production and both ESPN+ and Performance marketing to drive engagement and retention.
• Work closely with teams focused on engagement and retention, such as Data Analytics and Lifecycle to Implement plans and measure effectiveness of each component to ensure refinement and performance evaluation.
• Provide insights around retention programs and effectiveness of efforts, based on goals of reducing churn and increasing engagement.
• Work closely with both DSS Data and ESPN Research teams as well as product and technology to ensure we have tooled ESPN Digital Products to maximize data, feedback and measurement of efforts.
• Be a team leader: train, manage and grow the skills of the Manager of Fan Engagement & Acquisition.
• 6 - 7 years of relevant experience
• 2+ years management experience
• Strong understanding of ESPN Digital Products and fan behavior
• Ability to understand key consumer data
• Strong strategic thinker
• Excellent communicator with cross functional leadership
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved
• Understanding of key sports on ESPN Platforms
• DTC experience
• Experience with ESPN Digital products in a business setting
• Ability to both manage employees and influence colleagues
• BA Required
• Advanced degree in business, data or another relevant field is preferred.
Disney Streaming Services is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability.
Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site