College Marketing Representative
Atlanta, GA US
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT and truTV - including NBA on TNT, March Madness, ELEAGUE on TBS, NBA TV and MLB on TBS. Turner Sports is also the parent company of Bleacher Report, the #1 destination for millenials. The social media team sits within the Turner Sports content division.
Director, Social Programming & Insights
• The Director of Social Programming sets the publishing strategy across the Turner Sports portfolio of social media handles and manages the implementation of that strategy.
• This includes management of the Insights & Community Management teams who work in concert to strategically fill the feeds with content at the right time, in the right voice & on the right platforms.
• As a programmer, this role will stay in lock step with linear & digital programming teams, as well as our counterparts at the leagues.
• And as a thought-leader in the data-informed content space, this role will also provide influence in the digital, linear, marketing & research departments that live beyond TS Social's purview.
• This person needs to be a distinct blend of left and right brain - blending the analytical practice of content performance with the creative practice of content programming.
• 10-12 years of work experience managing social media channels and team members.
• Experience within the sports media or sports management industry a plus.
• Knowledge of content creation, social media publishing workflows
• Understanding of content creation workflow
• Experience gathering, synthesizing and translating insights into actionable recommendations
• Outstanding internal support/service and communication skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Must have working knowledge of social data engines (such as Sprinklr, Conviva, Crowdtangle, Spredfast, etc)
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site