New York, NY US
The VP, Campaign & Project Management's principal purpose is to serve in dual capacity to A) Oversee and manage a team of 360 Project Managers (who act as the primary liaison between internal Marketing partners and the internal Creative Agency at Showtime). And B) Work directly with the EVP, Marketing and internal Marketing partners across individual multi-platform campaigns to ensure company and department goals are met.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Oversee and manage a team of 360 Project Managers to ensure the on-time and accurate delivery of all campaign assets and other campaign deliverables.
• Guide the development of the team, which includes manager to Director levels
• Conduct performance reviews and set goals for staffCommunicate clearly and in a timely manner with all internal and external team members
• Collaborate directly with EVP, Marketing and Internal Partners across campaigns to identify and set priorities, global deadlines, and ensure each campaign is helping to achieve the core goals of the department.
• Identify and communicate whether assets are being utilized efficiently and present conflicts, excess or off strategy promotion.
• Partner directly with Brand Marketing VPs and Directors on cross campaign promotional opportunities or conflicts.
• College degree in marketing, advertising, or related field preferred but not required. Must have experience working in a creative agency, in account, campaign or project management.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; strong presentation skills.
• Strong problem solving ability. Understanding of strategies and the ability to offer strategic thinking.
• Organizational skills, with the ability to handle a large number of jobs and to interface with dozens of people every day, including partners at the VP level and above.
• Knowledge of print and broadcast production and the creative process.
• Ability to assimilate business affairs and legal guidelines and restrictions for individual programs, individual channels, and Showtime Networks.
• Strong mentoring skills and desire to teach and build a team
• Ability to collaborate with creative and marketing partners and translate data in actionable plans
• Knowledge of the entertainment industry, specifically television and film.
• Ability to interpret research data.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site