Manager Marketing Strategy
Culver City, CA US
Director, Lifecycle Marketing & CRM Automation
This role will be an integral part of the growth marketing team and will report to VP Digital. As the most senior CRM person, this role will be responsible for management of the entire program and delivering on business goals. He/she will also lead transformation of the CRM program from a batch and blast focus to a data driven, ROI focused, personalized lifecycle marketing program. The role will support multiple channels at Funimation including with primary focus on streaming and lifecycle marketing triggers across shop and home entertainment. The role will also build out a strategy for on-air promotions on SVOD and AVOD services.
This is a hands-on role requiring expert level understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and ability to both strategize and drive growth at a tactical day to day level.
• Build and optimize lifecycle marketing campaigns to increase subscriber engagement, retention, and lifetime value.
• Focus our email and push programs on automated, trigger-based, dynamically personalized messages
• Oversee all batch and blast communications for all lines of business
• Be the in-house expert on utilization of Salesforce marketing cloud
• Experience with A/B testing and data driven decision making
• Have a deep understanding of utilizing Salesforce to segment audiences and develop personalized messages and triggers
• Develop a comprehensive testing program to optimize open rates and conversion KPIs
• Partner with paid to develop a strategy for former subscribers and email unengaged users
• Develop a strategy for on-air promotions and lifecycle marketing on AVOD and SVOD services
• Work collaboratively with creative, content strategy and analytics
• Ability to create concise creative briefs and capacity to automate and streamline processes
• Manage a small team and external partners
• 7+years of direct-to-consumer marketing experience at a subscription or streaming company
• Expert level knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
• Excellent analytical skills and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment driven by data and creative excellence
• Experience within a subscription-based business or OTT service preferred. Entertainment experience not required.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment driven by data and creative excellence
• Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple brands
• Passion for Anime a plus
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site