Assistant To Executive Producer
Stamford, CT US
• Organize digital accounting files into specific folders on share drive
• Separate and upload accounting pdfs into digital accounting data base
• Label accounting pdfs within accounting data base with specific transaction detail
• Run exception reports and research report discrepancies
• Log and track digital purchase orders
• Log, box, and ship past season accounting hard copy documents to off-site scanning facility
• Assist and/or coordinate other special projects as required
• Production accounting experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and the internet
Home internet access required
• Must be a self-motivator, deadline and detail oriented, and comfortable working from home
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent communication and organization skills are a must.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Vista a plus.