Ingrooves Music Group
Victoria, BC CA
Ingrooves is a leading global music marketing and distribution company. We provide labels and artists with a global team of experts and a powerful technology framework, giving them transparent distribution tools and marketing solutions to maximize revenue in today’s dynamic music marketplace. By embracing data science and continually updating its offerings, Ingrooves is redefining the modern music company.
The successful candidate considers themselves either a software tester with the ability to program or a software developer with good testing abilities. They will need to be able to not only successfully create the automated test code, and update the test framework, but also be able to come up with high-quality test cases and scenarios which they then implement to ensure that the software is running as expected.
• 3+ years of experience (some combination of testing and/or programming)
• Working knowledge of RESTful APIs
• Experience writing code with Python
• Experience with SQL, and/or NoSQL databases
• Working knowledge of Linux
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration, and Agile development practices
• Knowledge of various software testing types and techniques
• Experience testing web pages and web services
• A strong analytical nature and the need to figure out why something didn’t work as expected
• Strong communication skills, and willingness to push for quality products
• Quick learner with the desire to learn well beyond what is necessary
• Extended Health care (prescriptions, dental, vision, and health practitioners)
• Additional time off over the winter holidays
• Ability to work from home on days you are sick and can work, but don’t want to spread it to everyone else in the office
• Part of a small QA team where each member has their own project to test
• Snack foods and drinks brought in on a weekly basis
• In-building bike storage room, change rooms with a shower, and gym
Why work with us?
We are passionate about developing dynamic solutions in a relaxed and engaged environment.
Our people matter! And we have a fun, flexible working environment (with great views, among other perks)!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site