Community Social Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA US
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 183 million paid members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
We are seeking an experienced creative professional who is hands on to help grow and lead end to end creative strategy and service for the brand partners. The successful candidate will have deep experience building and implementing a strategic approach with partners, and owning creative strategy from brief through development.
You will own creative campaigns for Netflix's major partnerships with global/regional brands as well as top creative/media/partnership agencies, across a variety of product categories in support of Netflix's content releases and it's platform. You'll work with the Brand Partnerships managers team to pitch, develop and execute creative for partner programs that will help us to deepen consumer engagement and awareness of our original content around launch.
You will work cross-functionally with internal creative teams, brands, & creative agencies, to deliver best in class creative executions. You will be responsible for the day-to-day communication internally and externally as it relates to creative execution. You'll need to work closely with the Brand Partnerships managers to set the identify strategically aligned brands per title, develop the foundational creative strategy, generate assets, ideate, and facilitate custom content for these partners and programs.
You will work with global marketing teams to help manage integration efforts for international originals where desired. You will also manage approval of legal agreements and contracts for integration efforts with our in house business affairs group.
Reporting to the creative lead for Brand Partnerships, this is an exciting role with plenty of room to grow and develop as we build and bring our content and product to the world.
• Identifying brands per title based on audience and tonal alignment, creative storytelling, and cultural influence.
• Extracting insights from partners and steering the creative process from beginning through to execution
• Writing creative strategy briefs that establish the creative backbone of the campaigns, and effectively presenting them to agencies to generate the best creative concepts
• Providing guidance and feedback to partner agencies based on their creative
• Translating our brand/marketing requirements into ideas the partner and ultimately consumer easily understands
• Introducing new partners and their agencies to the Netflix brand, creative guidelines and workflow
• Drive successful integration of broader creative content and brand initiatives at Netflix and our strategic partners
• Attending partner meetings and managing creative relationships
• Owning and directing design, curation, and delivery of Netflix-produced partner assets
• Close collaboration with cross-functional teams including: Creative Marketing, Editorial & Publishing, Content, Creative Production, and Public Relations.
• 7-10+ years of applicable experience
• Passionate and curious about creative, technology, and content
• Have key, demonstrable experience leading and driving creative strategy with notable brands
• Strong experience in brand and/or consumer marketing and partnerships preferred
• Has experience utilizing data and crafting metrics to measure program impact
• Strong input on strategy and a clear POV on creative work
• Strong presentation skills and excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy
• Experience and palpable passion for building great content marketing programs that are unique and scalable
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive results
• Design and copywriting experience a plus
• A natural and deep affection for movies and television
• Strategic, forward-thinker, extremely organized, effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately.
• High level of intellectual curiosity with the ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• Agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
• Has a passion for concepting unique and innovative marketing campaigns.
• Can flourish in our unique company culture.