Software Developer - Backend
Machine learning Application platform(MAP) team is dedicated in providing highly efficient, powerful and scalable platform support for machine learning and AI algorithms, which ultimately support our various business scenarios including personalization and recommendation, content campaign, and etc. Our platform currently lays the foundation of connecting Hulu user with our rich high-quality content resources at the right time in the right place, no matter if the user is on PC, Mobile, or any Living room devices. Are you passionate about working on ground-breaking ideas? Are you excited to be involved in building large-scale and cutting-edge platform for such a wide AI related usage? Are you interested to collaborate with top engineers and researchers? This is an outstanding opportunity that combines the ability to build new and exciting user experiences for Hulu’s customers, with the chance to work with ‘machine learning’, ‘AI’ and advanced techniques to grow your career.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• This role requires outstanding programming skills, a passion for user experience and design, and having demonstrated ability optimizing, developing, launching and maintaining large scale production systems.
• As a key member of the team, you will contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation and testing.
• You should be willing to dive deeply, experiment rapidly and get things done.
• You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, love autonomy, know how to deliver, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems.
• Experience building big-data driven machine learning application systems utilized by numerous machine learning and AI scenarios.
WHAT TO BRING
• BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
• 2+ years software development experience
• Outstanding programming ability in – Java/Scala/Python
• Experience in hadoop/spark stack technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with build and deployment tools
• Expertise in machine learning and AI algorithm implementation
• Experience in recommendation and personalization application
• Experience with tensorflow/pytorch/sparkML
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site